“How Did Gering Get a Bakery This Good?!?!”
Review of Gering Bakery

Gering Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Gering
Reviewed 13 April 2016

What a great place! Usually you have to go to the "old world" (another country like Queens, NY) to find an authentic place like this. They don't just donuts but actual bakery and breads. My wife, on a diet, was irresistibly drawn to the cream horns. For my own safety I got out of the way. The little known secret is that this place is owned by the same couple that runs the bakery in Scottsbluff just up the street, but this store in Gering is the "mother ship" where they do all the baking. I asked if their cabbage burger was meant to give Runza competition. A customer looked and me and smiled saying, "There is no competition." I know what I'm getting the next time I'm there. This is a great place.

2  Thank Dan K

Reviewed 22 January 2016

staff is very friendly and helpful. This is defiantly not a place to be if you are calorie counting. All items look wonderful and taste superb!

2  Thank Sandi M
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Skip Scotts Bluff and head to Gering Bakery for morning coffee and treat.
This is the classic bakery with hand made, not machine, bakery items. You can just look and see that each one is more delicious than the next. It is!
And some tables and chairs to sit down and have some coffee and a morning visit.
Drop by!

3  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Wonderful doughnuts, muffins, cakes and cookies! You can't go wrong with anything from here! Wedding cakes and sheet cakes with great decorations and very tasty frosting! My favorite cake is Italian Crème Cake and their marble cake!

3  Thank 135barbaraw
Reviewed 16 April 2015

We have gotten many (many) cakes for special events from the Gering Bakery and they always are great. Our church also gets their donuts from here for the Sunday coffee and people love them. In addition to their location in Gering, they have one in downtown Scottsbluff. Main Street Market (aka the Panhandle Co-op) also carries some of there items, which is helpful when I'm shopping. I recently got a marble-rye bread when I had out of town guests and they loved it.

2  Thank KimmerG40

Been to Gering Bakery? Share your experiences!