“Best Chinese In Town!”

Tea Garden Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Gering
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 10 July 2017

You must visit this restaurant if you want quality Chinese dining and service with a smile! Staff is friendly with a smile, the food is top notch! A local favorite, highly recommended with a lovely atmosphere. Recommended is the egg drop soup, sesame chicken, sweet and sour chicken, crab ragoons

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Sesame chicken and Mongolian entrees excellent. Vietnamese shrimp bowl no flavor + too much iceberg lettuce and rice noodles..... A couple bucks of ingredients poorly seasoned for 10 bucks. Ouch. Service excellent.

1  Thank Maureen O
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I eat at Tea Garden once or twice a month. The owner is so friendly and always remembers my favorite order. The lunch portion is the perfect size. We can linger over our lunch and if our group gets bigger we get seated on the other side so we don't have to worry about being loud! I would certainly recommend the Tea Garden for a great lunch!

1  Thank KathleenD-S
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for take out.
Right down the road from where I was staying. Excellent in that respect.
Have to say the Won Ton soup was excellent. The chicken fried rice was very good. The lemon chicken was the worst I have ever had. Managed to chew one piece and then threw it away. The chicken was so tough I could not cut it with a knife. Kind of like chicken flavored shoe leather.
Hint......when a Chinese restaurant has Spaghetti and meat daube advertised on their sign......maybe that is a clue!!!!
Will not be back

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Being new to the area we have tried all the other Chinese places, in fact, the night before visiting Tea Garden we had take out somewhere else. My wife and I are very un-original so we always order the same thing. We were amazed at the sesame chicken at Tea Garden. It made what we had the night before seem like something I'd cook up. Tea Garden was not only superior in taste and quality, but I doubt if I've ever had anything better in Queens, NYC, in Memphis or in Dallas. This is a "Must Visit."

2  Thank Dan K

Been to Tea Garden Restaurant? Share your experiences!