“Slow, poor service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #20 of 28 Restaurants in Gering
Description: Come visit us at 1855 10th St in Gering. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Very slow service. The manager just stared at me as I waited for someone to take my order. Then when I did give my order, this guy named Jason snaps "yeah?" How rude can you get? Then he ignores me to stop and wave to another customer. I had to repeat myself twice for my order - and loudly as he couldn't hear me.

The breakfast staff is usually pretty fast and friendly. Just avoid the supper crew.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

We stopped here for lunch. It was a typical McDonald's. The staff was helpful and the eating area was clean. The menu was standard issue.

Reviewed 20 December 2014

This is one of the cleanest McDonald's I have been to. The staff are friendly and try very hard to make customers happy. With two indecisive kids, Victor did just that. Thanks for your Patience. The food is way better than expected. They remodeled the inside of the restaurant. So much nicer. Good Job!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!