“Catered lunch”
Review of Urbane Cafe

Urbane Cafe
Ranked #33 of 222 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I used them for an office lunch. There food is delicious! Great portions too for catering! They delivered on time . The driver set up everything and very very nice.

Great place for catering. Good prices too! Must try the cookies!!!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Used to just get salads, always delicious. Recently tried the sandwiches and loved the Turkey Club and So Cal Chicken!

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way home for vacation and wanted a quick bite close to the freeway so we could keep driving. What a great find! Both of our sandwiches were excellent. The best part was finding out they have locations in San Diego. Great new spot!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We cannot get tired of their food. It is tasty, fresh, healthy and filling. Sandwishes, salads, everything! Great for lunch, great for dinner!

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I had the Santa Maria sandwich and my husband had the so Cal. Both very good. It was past 8 so not crowded and the staff seemed happy. Food was good and warm. I always get the same quality at this restaurant so I always know what I will get. Will be back again.