Very nice motel, clean, fresh and friendly staff...My only complaint....The Conti Breakfast sucks! The $7 voucher used for the restaurant next door consisted of an apple or orange, $.59 bear claw and small coffee. Everyday? And no refill on the coffee. You can use the voucher for a sit down breakfast. But if you're there for any length like me (2 weeks on business) I didn't have time or $25 a day for a sit down breakfast. They need to fix that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western