All reviews italian restaurant front desk attached restaurant dvd player french toast hotel restaurant free breakfast would stay again convenient location nice room bed was comfortable nice place to stay shopping mall pool and jacuzzi plenty of parking potatoes one night stay
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Excellent place for the night. Very polite staff, and heated pool and hot tub. Nice restaurant breakfast. Very comfortable room and bed.If you are wheel chair bund, check with the hotel first for availability of the pool lift, and the one room with a roll in shower.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I had a lovely stay. The room was very quiet and I loved the fact that a palm tree blocked my view of the parking lot. It made the room feel very private with the drapes open. Spotlessly clean and comfortable, I slept well and felt safe. The bathroom was a bit small, but the shower was divine. The hotel offers a $7 per person credit in the attached restaurant for breakfast. Most items on the menu cost about $12, so you will be forking out a few more dollars for the meal. There really isn't anything else in walking distance so I went with it. You'll get a parking lot tag for your car.. I saw security watching the lot and the hotel is locked tight with key only access. I found the hotel lovely, it's staff professional and respectful, and the food in the restaurant very good. I'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

The hotel is older yet updated nicely. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The wifi is fine. It does require you to sign in each day. No fitness room on site. They have a deal with Gold's gym down the street. Breakfast is a rip off. You get a $7 coupon to use in the restaurant. It does not cover this very expensive ala-carte menu. For 2 we ended up paying &40 after coupons for our "free" Bkfst. The grab bag option is a joke. 1 apple, 1 pastry NO yogurt after they cut down.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Booked hotel based on reviews and was not disappointed. This is a great location next to the Oaks Mall. About 30 minutes from Mailbu and the beaches. The hotel is older and they are working on it. The rooms have been remodeled and are nice. I had no issues with anything in the room. The center court yard is nice. They were working on the roof when we were there and put up a new sign out front when we were there. As I told them when I checked out, I would stay there again. Can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and had no issues with noise. we were on the back side away from the 101
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Our family shall return to this hotel on our next trip to the U S
Comfortable rooms & a great pool & spa to enjoy. Thks 2 all staff for ensuring our stay was enjoyable in every way
The location is excellent; walking distance to lovely cafes, shops & Thousand Oaks Mall

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family