I had a lovely stay. The room was very quiet and I loved the fact that a palm tree blocked my view of the parking lot. It made the room feel very private with the drapes open. Spotlessly clean and comfortable, I slept well and felt safe. The bathroom was a bit small, but the shower was divine. The hotel offers a $7 per person credit in the attached restaurant for breakfast. Most items on the menu cost about $12, so you will be forking out a few more dollars for the meal. There really isn't anything else in walking distance so I went with it. You'll get a parking lot tag for your car.. I saw security watching the lot and the hotel is locked tight with key only access. I found the hotel lovely, it's staff professional and respectful, and the food in the restaurant very good. I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western