The hotel is older yet updated nicely. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The wifi is fine. It does require you to sign in each day. No fitness room on site. They have a deal with Gold's gym down the street. Breakfast is a rip off. You get a $7 coupon to use in the restaurant. It does not cover this very expensive ala-carte menu. For 2 we ended up paying &40 after coupons for our "free" Bkfst. The grab bag option is a joke. 1 apple, 1 pastry NO yogurt after they cut down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western