All reviews italian restaurant front desk attached restaurant dvd player french toast hotel restaurant free breakfast would stay again convenient location nice room bed was comfortable nice place to stay shopping mall pool and jacuzzi plenty of parking potatoes one night stay
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Booked hotel based on reviews and was not disappointed. This is a great location next to the Oaks Mall. About 30 minutes from Mailbu and the beaches. The hotel is older and they are working on it. The rooms have been remodeled and are nice. I had no issues with anything in the room. The center court yard is nice. They were working on the roof when we were there and put up a new sign out front when we were there. As I told them when I checked out, I would stay there again. Can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and had no issues with noise. we were on the back side away from the 101
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Our family shall return to this hotel on our next trip to the U S
Comfortable rooms & a great pool & spa to enjoy. Thks 2 all staff for ensuring our stay was enjoyable in every way
The location is excellent; walking distance to lovely cafes, shops & Thousand Oaks Mall

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Under construction when we were there. Hard to determine quality with construction going on but rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and the location worked really well with shoppers and restaurants near by.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

In a world of flux all around us the hotel business is no different. There is always changing going on and at Best Western they are no different. Remodeling is progress and I love to see it going on at Thousand Oaks, CA. Best Western. It may be slightly inconvenienced but it is for a short time. Then, after it is done the reward, we, the consumers partake in had been worth the wait.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I overall had terrible stay at this hotel only because they overcharged me 300 dollars making it a total of 500 dollars for one night. They charged me 150 dollars for a friend coming to drop something off that had a new puppy that just got surgery so he couldn't leave him in the car so he brought his dog in for less then 5 minutes and got charged. Then they charged me another 150 dollars for apparently smoking which I DONT EVEN SMOKE!!!! There was numerous cigarettes outside my hotel balcony and so they charged me for that as well... I had a terrible experience here and I will never stay here again. FYI "high speed" internet barely works

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends