Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn
USD 187
USD 178
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

USD 112
USD 104
QualityInn
Palm Garden Hotel(Thousand Oaks)
USD 159
USD 100
USD 67
  • Pool
USD 72
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
USD 190
Hotels.com
All reviewsitalian restaurantfront deskattached restaurantdvd playerfrench toastgold's gymfree breakfastwould stay againconvenient locationnice roombed was comfortablenice place to stayshopping mallhot breakfastplenty of parkingpool and jacuzzistayed one night
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Our family shall return to this hotel on our next trip to the U S
Comfortable rooms & a great pool & spa to enjoy. Thks 2 all staff for ensuring our stay was enjoyable in every way
The location is excellent; walking distance to lovely cafes, shops & Thousand Oaks Mall

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Under construction when we were there. Hard to determine quality with construction going on but rooms were clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly and the location worked really well with shoppers and restaurants near by.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

In a world of flux all around us the hotel business is no different. There is always changing going on and at Best Western they are no different. Remodeling is progress and I love to see it going on at Thousand Oaks, CA. Best Western. It may be slightly inconvenienced but it is for a short time. Then, after it is done the reward, we, the consumers partake in had been worth the wait.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I overall had terrible stay at this hotel only because they overcharged me 300 dollars making it a total of 500 dollars for one night. They charged me 150 dollars for a friend coming to drop something off that had a new puppy that just got surgery so he couldn't leave him in the car so he brought his dog in for less then 5 minutes and got charged. Then they charged me another 150 dollars for apparently smoking which I DONT EVEN SMOKE!!!! There was numerous cigarettes outside my hotel balcony and so they charged me for that as well... I had a terrible experience here and I will never stay here again. FYI "high speed" internet barely works

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I had never stayed at a BW. Not sure why. After this visit I will always seek out this hotel chain first. Location, comfort, friendly staff and VERY comfortable bed and amenities in the room were all outstanding. And to top it off, the price was the best for the level of quality I enjoyed. No gimmicks, just down right comfortable. Sparkling unit, huge TV, DVD player, frig, microwave and a clean-smelling, fluffy comforter that snuggled me to sleep. If you are like me and have never tried BW Hotels before, give it a go. You will wander what took you so long.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo