“Family Style Italian”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hillcrest
Transit: Metro bus transit - Hillcrest stop.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, great service, nice atmosphere. A bit pricey. It's family style and that was a bit tricky but that was due to too many different palates in our party. Location is a bit congested due to the amount of other stores and shops in the area. We were there at an office hours so I can't review on how crowded it may get in the evening.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced, traditional Italian food. They serve large family portions, offer reasonably priced traditional Roman Italian dishes.

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

We're so glad you had such a great time with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The food didn't impress me. Serving sizes were not as huge as I was led to believe. No reason for me to go back

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Visited with a group of 8 on a Thursday night. Food was good, service was average at best. But the booth we were put in was the most crowded I have ever been in. There were barely 2 inches of space between me and the table! I've been in restaurants all over the world and never been that crowded!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Was a fun gathering for our family. The service was great and the food served family style was really good for a chain restaurant. 300 for 15 people with drinks is a really good price for a celebration.

I would suggest the Chicken Saltimbuca and the Rigatoni Rosa and the apple Gorgonzola salad