“"Savory soups & Super Salads"”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #60 of 222 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I ordered Take-out today for lunch. I tried their squash soup and Fuji Apple Chicken Salad.
Both were quite tasty. My order was ready when I arrived and exactly as I ordered.
Now, I want to try the rest of their soups and salads because they were so good!!!. They also
serve fresh frent bread with every order.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

It was awesome, and there oatmeal cookies are delicious too. The service is slow, I actually had to get up and ask if my order was ready ( i thought they forgot about me), but i wasn't in a hurry.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I love their sesame bagel but they always run out,if they had enough inventory I would go there every week,employee there do not smile,they work very slowly.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with this location. It's no-brainer for quick healthy food and I like the addition of rapid pickup. My only qualm is that it's never rapid, or accurate as they always forget something or replace an item that they ran out of without letting you know. The reason it's a 3 and nothing less, is due to the fact that they always make up for whatever was messed up and the food quality is consistent.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

After a hot day shopping with my sister stopped here for lunch. As always it was really good. We both had the 2 option for lunch and choose soup & half a flat bread. Both were fresh, hot and delicious. Servers are always friendly and happy to bring your order on "proper plates and with real cutlery" to your table...another unique thing about this brand is the statement that they are "just happy you are here, no tips please!" The prices are fair for the quality of food served. I have been to a number of locations and they have consistently good food and pleasant service...a winner.