Lowest prices for your stay
USD 145
USD 140
PricelineUSD 145
Expedia.comUSD 144
Hotels.comUSD 144
All reviews complimentary breakfast the breakfast area great stay clean rooms fresh fruit oatmeal nice breakfast off the highway we've stayed minute drive business trip first floor front desk staff santa barbara convenient location walmart ajay
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

During my recent visit to Thousand Oaks we spent a total of about two weeks staying in this hotel. Not only was it spotless but the service was impeccable. Ajay was awesome and whatever we asked of him he always delivered. The hotel was maintained well and each morning breakfast was available in the lobby area which was modified due to COVID but served as a good start to the day. I would definitely recommend staying here and the beds are extremely comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank David167243
Hampton Inn Thousand Oaks , Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review and mention of our cleanliness, available breakfast and great customer service by Ajay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 February 2021

Who it may concern my name is sal .I normally would never put out a bad review I had a really bad experience.This is the first time I have ever felt I should complain from 1 to 10 i give the place a 3 .As soon as I walked in into the restroom I noticed hairs in the shower and on the floor, the shower was backed up and noticed stains on the furniture .Then I had to complain about all the noice upstairs on top of our room sounded like people were bowling all night didn't get much sleep next morning around 9 am I'm using the the restroom and cleaning crew walked right in into the room without knocking .I felt so imbarased. I feel they really to step it up .I rented 2 rooms for my family I expect to get what I paid for .Sorry to say but I will never stay at this place again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. This is not typical of our service level and we will share your comments with our staff, so that we can improve for future guests.

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

I had my first business trip since covid started this week. It was a quick drop into the Camarillo area. I arrived late and was greeted by Ajay, who quickly and kindly got me set up with my room. The hotel and room were very clean and I felt safe that every precaution was taken regarding Covid. Many thanks to Ajay and the team.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

I book my stays at hotels based off of the reviews. I booked this hotel based on the reviews here on trip advisor. 40 minutes from where I needed to be in the morning simply because this hotel was so highly rated in fact. Upon my experience, I was very surprised that so many rated this hotel so highly. Mind you, I travel a lot and have stayed at many Hilton brand hotels. I’ve learned to expect a certain standard when choosing to stay at a Hilton brand hotel which is why I always stay at one. This one disappointed me.

My navigation in my truck ended but I could not see the hotel anywhere. It was dark and raining. I pulled over and brought out my phone to locate it. The hotel was in the very back of a shopping center. Very strange...and somewhat annoying to get to. It probably didn’t help that the hotel sign wasn’t lit up. Did I mention it was dark outside and raining?

I pulled up to the very front entrance for check in and went to go in. The second set of doors had a sign that said you had to have a key card for entry. Huh? Did I book in a bad neighborhood? We rung a buzzer to go inside. We were rang in. Ajay was working. Not super friendly and acting a little strange towards us...

There are a maze of halls in this hotel. We checked in and made it to the elevator. The floor was dirty and yet it smelled very strongly of cleaning solvents. Enough to give me a headache.

We made it up to the 3rd floor where our room was. The hallway was crazy cold. It seemed like the air conditioning was on even though it was in the 50’s outside. The air vent in the hallway was obnoxiously loud and rattling.

When we got into the room it seemed ok. Upon closer inspection it looked a touch undercleaned. Also, a bit worn down. It was cold in the room. The fan was on on the indoor room unit. I looked at the thermostat and it said 79. No way. It was in the 60’s at best. My husband said maybe there was a motion detector in the room and that the heat would kick on once it sensed someone. But to turn up or down the thermostat just in case to activate it. So I did. We left and came back to the room later.

2 hours later and room was still cold. I turned it up to the Max “80”. Ya, still cold. It never warmed up. I had to put on extra layers of clothes just to sleep.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2021

There were a lot of changes to my stay. I ended up in three rooms over three different stays. Ajay and the rest of the front desk staff were outstanding. One day I came back from work to find a refrigerator and microwave in my room. I had not asked for it but they noticed that I had been using the one in the common area so they gave me one. Outstanding hotel but the staff make it even better. Thanks for a few great stays.

Room tip: All the rooms are great.
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mary Morris, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks, CA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Bahamasgeoff,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Thousand Oaks. We are delighted to hear that Ajay and team helped make you stay great. We hope you will continue to Choose Hampton Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks!