My experience with the lounge/bar at La Fonda was fantastic. When I walked into the lounge alone, Isabel Ortiz greeted me with a warm and genuinely welcoming smile. I could tell that she really loves her job at La Fonda. Isabel's inviting smile and friendliness made me so comfortable that I came back to the La Fonda lounge/bar everyday for dinner and delicious Don Rael margaritas. By the way, the nachos and pulled pork quesadillas they serve in the bar are also excellent. Elvira, the other waitress was also delightful with a wonderful smile. I think that a big reason the bar does so well is because of the excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic La Fonda on the Plaza has been described as "the essence of the city's exuberant soul." Each guest room and suite is unique, with hand-carved and hand-painted furnishings, fitted with luxurious pillow-top Sealy Posturepedic Comfort System Dynasty beds and Anichini linens. Amenities include no resort fee, Wi-Fi, fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, spa services. Upgrades such as spacious sitting areas, cozy fireplaces, separate living and sleeping areas, and balconies are available throughout the hotel. The Terrace private concierge level offers 15 exclusive, luxury-level rooms and suites built around a rooftop terrace with stunning views of Santa Fe. La Plazuela restaurant is famous for it's award-winning cuisine and 400 hand-painted windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Fonda on the Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fonda On The Plaza Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda Hotel Santa Fe
- La Fonda On The Plaza Santa Fe, New Mexico