All reviewscheese omeletsroom was cleannice poolthe wi figreat place to staystay there againfront desk staffmini fridgenice stayfree breakfastyogurtnew mexicosanta
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Clean room, clean property, a nice quick overnight stay on trip between SoCal and Denver. Will book mark this location for future travels!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kishan P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe New Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope you think of us the next time you visit Santa Fe.
Once again, we greatly appreciate your choice in us and in taking time out of your day to share your experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went early like i arrive at 7am the were full they told me to come back at 9:00am that they will have the rooms ready at that time. i went and get brakefast come back at 11am they were still cleaning to wait another 15min check in and then when i was getting ready to sleep a little bit i saw the bed it was not clean the pillow had saliva and hair from the other guest that as sleeping there. they do not change the beds they just rearrange. i as not happy with it for 72.50 you expect the room to be at least very clean. also the coffee maker was broken.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank vcontr833276
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This motel was reasonably priced. It does need some renovation but was adequate. It does furnish breakfast which was also adequate. I did object to the dogs which were allowed into the breakfast area while people ate.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Glenn W
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The other guests were very noisy. When the tv was turned off we could hear people talking loudly and slamming doors. The staff were nice enough but we didn't call them with a noise complaint. The overall room was okay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank KateMoss0
Reviewed 30 March 2018

It was a great and very easy experience and it was amazingly simple to book my room.. I will be going back very soon.. I come a lot to visit my family because I live in Colorado so it’s awesome to know I will have an awesome place to stay

Room Tip: Smell was not very great
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family