“Close to town little trick to find.”

and 1 more site!
Hampton Inn Santa Fe
Ranked #43 of 62 Hotels in Santa Fe
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We chose not to stay at high price places in downtown but wanted clean and comfortable. A great staff here and the facilities are up to date; consistent with other Hamptons we have stayed with. The roads were in construction everywhere and it was slow going, but maybe 10 minutes to parking downtown.

1  Thank recluse1a

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We stayed one night at this hotel. Our room was very spacious and nicely decorated . Very comfortable bed and great bathroom. A lot of choices for breakfast definitely very good breakfast. Centrally located. We had a good time.

1  Thank mariar
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Hampton is part of the Hilton chain and it shows. High quality toiletries, rooms are super sized, clean and housekeeping will follow through with your request. They offer free hot breakfast which appeared good but we did eat away. Front desk was helpful in their recommendations and very friendly. Just a great experience and will stay here again.

1  Thank Donlin69
Reviewed 7 October 2016

This hotel does not deserve to be part of the Hilton Hotels! One credit, however, is to the front desk person (Tom) who tried to accommodate us. Our room was changed because the person had smoked in it. Then the room we were assigned to had not been cleaned - don't check behind the chair! The furniture was stained; the bed had an unfitted sheet thrown on top of the mattress, and there was no top sheet. No pictures. The bathroom was barely functional. The lighting was terrible - some lamps were not working. Pool was closed because of a leak from the ceiling. Breakfast was extremely poor, and not up to standards of a Hilton Hotel. The manager argued with us and defended the property. Our bill was zeroed out, and we were moved to the wonderful Double Tree in close by.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank simivalley1699
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I've never written a scathing review because I know everyone is allowed an off day, and I believe in second chances. However, I felt compelled to write about my experience after my encounter with this hotel.

I booked a 4-night stay for 2 for September in May via the Internet, and due to where I work, I was to get a sizeable discount. One week before my arrival date, I get a call from them. They had sold the property and it would take place 2 days into our stay. Therefore, they would only honor my discount for 2 of the 4 nights. ONE WEEK notice!! I asked if they could do anything at all, but no one would. Would that really hurt their bottom line that much? It was such a disgraceful way to treat their customers! I happened to find a great Groupon deal and nabbed it, and promptly cancelled my Hampton Inn reservation.

I've always loved Hampton Inn and will continue to stay there. This specific hotel, under new ownership, does not understand how to treat people. Not a good idea in this age of social media.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends