This was our second stay here in Santa Fe, and we were just impressed as the first. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have a great Southwest feel. The staff is friendly and accommodating , ensuring you have all you need. Don't overlook their charming little restaurant called Del Charro. It has very good food and drinks at a very reasonable price. I ahd the opportunity to meet the general manager, and could see his commitment to running a top rate hotel. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn of the Governors is a leader in hospitality among Santa Fe Hotels. We provide world-class service, a beautiful downtown location, complimentary Mountain Sunrise full breakfast, free parking and complimentary Tea and Sherry served daily in our lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Inn of the Governors reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Governors Hotel Santa Fe
- Hotel Of The Governors
- Of The Governors Hotel
- Inn Of The Governors Santa Fe, New Mexico