Staying at El Paradero was like adding an essential ingredient to a enjoyable visit to Sante Fe, New Mexico. The inn is clean, comfortable, colorfully and playfully decorated with Hispanic and Native American Indian art and other antiquities. Breakfast is creatively prepared and delicious, served in a charming dining room with east facing windows for that wonderful morning light. Tea in the afternoon was something worth coming back for to find perfectly baked cookies and cakes to relax over while planning the night's events. Comfortable bed, good value, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old Santa Fe charm in this historic adobe bed and breakfast inn located downtown just minutes walking from the Plaza, Canyon Road, restaurants, shops, and galleries. Travel Holiday magazine rates us an "A+" in value, and guests tell us that they love our hospitality, full breakfast, and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and TripOnline SA so you can book your El Paradero Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Paradero b&b Inn
- El Paradero Hotel Santa Fe
- El Paradero Bed And Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico