What a find! Just a few blocks from the central plaza in Santa Fe, El Farolito is a peaceful oasis in this beautiful city. We spent 4 nights there and enjoyed every minute. We had adjoining rooms, both large and quite comfortable and decorated in artsy Santa Fe style. (I'd love to sit in front of the fireplace in the winter.) It was wonderful sitting at our private patio after a day of sightseeing, or having a quiet breakfast there. But don't miss breakfast in the beautiful breakfast room, either. The meal consisted of a hot entree as well as fresh fruit, cereals, breads, coffee/tea, juices -- everything you could want. And coffee, juice, lemonade and cookies were available for the rest of the day, quite nice after a day of sightseeing. The concierges were lovely and knowledgeable about the area. My family absolutely loved this bed and breakfast, and we'll definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself in the art, history and culture of Santa Fe in this quintessential adobe compound located in the downtown historic district. The romantic rooms feature original art, handcrafted furniture and fine linens. Numerous restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and historical sites are a short walk away. All rooms have private entrances, AC, refrigerators, TVs and fireplaces. The inclusive room pricing covers parking, wifi, light afternoon refreshments and a full hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your El Farolito B&B Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Farolito Hotel Santa Fe
- El Farolito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- El Farolito B&B Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico