Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel
Review Highlights
Relaxing & stress relieving massage

My wife and I each had very nice deep tissue massages. The facilities and staff were excellent and... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
Phil K
Pedicure & Haircut

Zuhey was fantastic did a great pedi & haircut very personable and professional . I highly... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018

from USD 140.00
from USD 33.00
from USD 110.00
More Info
All reviews el dorado deep tissue massage relaxation room great massage free valet parking tight muscles infused water mani pedi relaxation massage front desk locker room minute massage trip to santa fe chilli casey rochelle treatment
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend the 90 minute cactus wrap and massage. Haley did a fantastic job! Arrive early to spend time in the steam room.

Date of experience: April 2018
Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Katherine,
Thank you for your recent review of Nidah Spa. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and your treatment. Haley is a wonderful therapist and I will be sure to share your review with her. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Our group of 4 booked several spa appointments for 1 day. Angie was great to work with to book all the services, and the services provided by Rochelle, Haley, Desiray, and Casey were top-notch! You all make Nidah a world-class spa! Thanks for making our trip to Santa Fe even more special!

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for your recent review of the Nidah Spa. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time here in the spa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future the next time you visit Santa Fe.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I've had massages all over the world, literally. And Casey was in my top 3 of all massage therapists! I had the 80 min himalayan salt stone massage and it was HEAVEN! Seriously, can't go wrong, worth every penny. I splurged for my birthday, but will go back again to see Casey!

Date of experience: March 2018
Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for visiting the Nidha Spa and your recent review of Casey. He is a wonderful therapist and I am glad to hear he met all your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My adult daughter and I had this service during a recent mini vacation to Santa Fe. I always wanted to do a wrap but was a little intimidated, but no need! Casey did a wonderful job explaining the process and making me feel quite comfortable, he continued to be very attentive and accommodating during my service. Mary was also as wonderful to my daughter, always making sure she was comfortable with pressure, temperature, etc. A wonderful experience that I would highly recommend and certainly repeat! Thanks Casey and Mary!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Dnjoni,
Thank you for your recent visit and review of Nidah Spa.I am glad to hear you enjoyed your treatments and our therapists. I will be sure to share this review with them. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Nicole was great, both as a masseur and a local source of information and attractions. Price is not low and tips and tax already included. Regardless, it was a fabulous experience. The Agave wrap was very energizing.

Dear Jen,
Thank you for your recent visit and review of Nidah Spa. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your massage with Nicole, she is a very skilled therapist.I will be sure to share your review with her. We look forward to seeing you in the future.