“Day of Bliss!”

Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel
Ranked #2 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic, Time Honored Traditions Make Nidah One of the Best Santa Fe Spas. In America's most unique city, discover a mystical Santa Fe Day Spa that lives up to its name. Nidah is the Native American word for your life, and Nidah enriches your life with a journey that changes every time you explore it. Celebrate the spa journey of your life at Nidah.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a fantastic experience at the Nidah Spa today. Booked a Spun Gold massage with Kevin, Arctic Berry Peel w/ Rochelle and mani/pedi with Desiray. All staff were absolutely exceptional and at the top of their game! I say this as a spa junkie and someone who used to work in this industry. Sometimes spa experiences can be hit or miss but the entire staff made my whole day a dream--from the time I walked in to the time I left I was thrilled.
I can't wait to return!!

1  Thank Erika A
Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Erika,
Thank you for your review regarding Nidah Spa and your visit. I am glad to hear your enjoyed your time with us and the treatments you received. Kevin, Rochelle and Desiray are all excellent therapists and I will be sure to share your review with them.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"knots"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend the 90 minute cactus wrap and massage. Haley did a fantastic job! Arrive early to spend time in the steam room.

Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Katherine,
Thank you for your recent review of Nidah Spa. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and your treatment. Haley is a wonderful therapist and I will be sure to share your review with her. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Our group of 4 booked several spa appointments for 1 day. Angie was great to work with to book all the services, and the services provided by Rochelle, Haley, Desiray, and Casey were top-notch! You all make Nidah a world-class spa! Thanks for making our trip to Santa Fe even more special!

Thank you for your recent review of the Nidah Spa. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time here in the spa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future the next time you visit Santa Fe.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I've had massages all over the world, literally. And Casey was in my top 3 of all massage therapists! I had the 80 min himalayan salt stone massage and it was HEAVEN! Seriously, can't go wrong, worth every penny. I splurged for my birthday, but will go back again to see Casey!

Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for visiting the Nidha Spa and your recent review of Casey. He is a wonderful therapist and I am glad to hear he met all your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My adult daughter and I had this service during a recent mini vacation to Santa Fe. I always wanted to do a wrap but was a little intimidated, but no need! Casey did a wonderful job explaining the process and making me feel quite comfortable, he continued to be very attentive and accommodating during my service. Mary was also as wonderful to my daughter, always making sure she was comfortable with pressure, temperature, etc. A wonderful experience that I would highly recommend and certainly repeat! Thanks Casey and Mary!!

Lisa D, Manager at Nidah Spa At Eldorado Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Dnjoni,
Thank you for your recent visit and review of Nidah Spa.I am glad to hear you enjoyed your treatments and our therapists. I will be sure to share this review with them. We look forward to seeing you again!