“Bliss Wrapped in Perfection”
other travellers have booked this property
Entry from exterior Private patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entry from exterior
Private patio
Dining/kitchen viewed from living room
Living room with view towards dining & kitchen
TV on north wall of living room
Kiva in northeast corner of living room
Dining & kitchen, all modern appliances
Dining
Dining room, kitchen
Bedroom w/queen size bed
Bedroom closet
Bathroom with antique vanity
Garden bordering private patio
Private patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LivingIco...
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Bliss Wrapped in Perfection”
Reviewed 1 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I have only one complaint: That I eventually had to end my stay.

The owners have set the bar high, and their charming casita will definitely be a tough act to follow. I enjoyed a solo stay for three wonderful nights in late October. I loved using the kiva fireplace every evening. The casita was clean, comfortable and had everything I needed. I have dietary restrictions, so being able to use the full kitchen to cook all my meals greatly added value to the property. The casita was *much* nicer and offered so much more than the hotel room I had in nearby Taos that cost about the same amount. The owners Joe and Nancy welcomed me when I arrived, had beautiful fresh flowers out for me on the table and were available when I needed anything (the only thing I needed was additional kindling to make a fire on my third night, and Nancy brought me some).

I enjoyed being able to walk to Canyon Road, the historic Plaza and the Georgia O'Keefe Museum one chilly morning. I am fit but I am cold-natured and have feet issues, which I only mention to say that the walk to town would certainly be doable for many.

I enjoyed the quietness of the neighborhood and the casita surrounded by thick adobe walls. The decor both inside and out was beyond lovely and elegant. Everything about the casita was pleasing to my eyes and soothing to my spirit.

The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of storage space.

I want to go back already!

Liked best: Kiva fireplace, walking distance to historic Plaza
Older travelers
Rhea E
“Exceeding our expectations”
Reviewed 19 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed a wonderful week in this little Casita! The pictures don't do it justice...it's better!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cozy and comfortable; quiet!
Liked least: Unable to depend on computer and no printer. :(
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Oct 2015
Thanks Rhea!
Judy K
New York City, New York
“charming, quiet, lovely”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was a beautiful little casita with a lovely back garden, exactly as pictured. Quiet, cozy, well kept -- perfect for the few day, city getaway I needed. I read and wrote outside on the lounge chair, I used the kitchen, and if I had any questions at all, Joe and Nancy were more than happy to help. The casita is also in a great location, close to Canyon Road but a bit off the beaten (tourist) track -- in a real neighborhood. I would go there again in a heartbeat.

Management Response
6 Oct 2015
Judy, Thank you so very much for this kind review. Hope we can host you again someday soon,
Joe
Peter O
Watertown, Minnesota
“The Best for Less”
Reviewed 29 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This cozy and comfortable casita is the ideal spot to enjoy Santa Fe while still living in a quiet small house on a dirt road in East Santa Fe near Museum Hill. The owners are so attentive and kind and easily accessible [they live next door]. A full kitchen open to the living room, an office with computer and printer also in the living space. A great bathroom and a perfect bedroom. Best is the green space behind the casita with furniture, fruit trees, shade and sun. Lying on the chaise lounge chair is terrific. And that price! Do they know it's Santa Fe? I've paid that much at the Super 8 there. Please consider a stay here.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Leslie G
Denton, Texas, United States
“Heaven! ..... Sweet perfection!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I don't even know where to begin..... I traveled to Santa Fe, my home away from home, for some "me time." I wanted to be fairly close to the Plaza, I didn't want a hotel, I wanted a charming, relatively inexpensive, space with an outside sitting area, so that I could get some MUCH needed R&R. Joe and Nancy greeted me in the driveway, with big smiles and warm handshakes. There were fresh flowers on the table, the place was spotless, it was peaceful, cozy, nicely furnished, and simply PERFECT for what I needed. I told me friends, "I could TOTALLY live here full time!" This casita, while small (not a problem for me) has all the comforts of home, and more. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Joe and Nancy's. And the walk to Canyon Road and the Plaza wasn't bad at all. I had a car, but I didn't really use it much, except to meet friends for dinner and to get groceries. I HIGHLY recommend this casita for a single or for a couple. My spouse and I would do just fine in this space. I actually would love to go back when it's cooler, so that I could light a fire in the kiva! Enjoy your stay in this little slice of heaven on the east side of Santa Fe.....one of my favorite places in the world.

Liked best: Sweet setting.....beautiful grounds
Liked least: No sofa in the living area, but space is limited, so I understand.
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing