“Cozy chic breakfast nook”

Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen
Ranked #54 of 595 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Camino De Monte Rey
Description: Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen is a light and airy oasis for healthy and yummy food. We offer gluten free, paleo, vegetarian and vegan options for our guests. Breakfast + lunch everyday and a new dinner menu beginning August of 2017 Tuesdays through Saturdays. Come find your sweet spot at Sweetwater!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to have brunch here based on our hotel desk clerk recommendation. They have a variety of delicious mushroom and herbal teas. You always have a gluten free or vegetarian option available when you order. I had the avocado toast and my husband had the apple compote lemon pancakes- and in all honesty his pancakes were so delicious I regretted ordering what I did. They have a self service bar (napkins, water bottles, glassware) where you “take what you need! love the earth” which was a nice touch and I was happy to see a restaurant mindful about the environment.

5  Thank SimonieC

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Very easy to order healthy tasty food and to feel virtuous. Delicious tortilla soup. Great salads, red rock coffee....what more do you need?

4  Thank Bette R
Soma_and_Fiona, Owner at Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

We very much appreciate your support and kind words!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch. I was skeptical after reading the menu and so was my wife. I had enchiladas and my wife had the sambal burger. We were both pleasantly surprised by the meals. Both were very good and large portions. I didn’t really care for the green rice, which had a heavy cilantro flavor, but it was still edible for me. Just didn’t care for the flavor. The service was very friendly, professional and fast. A little pricey, but it is Santa Fe and is the norm. We will go back and we recommend giving them a try.

6  Thank Brian O
Soma_and_Fiona, Owner at Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do look forward to seeing you again!
peas + love,
Soma + Fiona

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Loved this little cafe on Pacheco Street. The food was great. Healthy options abound without sacrificing flavor. Loved the open, bright atmosphere. Will definitely return on our next trip.

5  Thank epco2016
Soma_and_Fiona, Owner at Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

We are delighted you found us! Thanks so much for your kind words + support for local business.
peas + love,
Soma + Fiona

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had great experience from start to finish. The counter person offered recommendations and opinions and knew the menu well enough to answer all our questions. All the staff was friendly and professional. The food came out quickly. Everything was hot, fresh, and appealing to the eye. The menu items were creative and varied. Everything looked like a great choice!

8  Thank Pam R