See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great time on their trail. Our guide was awesome and the horses were very well trained . We really enjoyed the mountain views and would definitely go back again! We didn't stay at the resort, but when the renovationa are don't I would love to go back

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
13  Thank kelli C
Reviewed 11 July 2016

The resort is closed right now [July 20216] and they plan to reopen in late Spring of 2017. The site is spectacular - wooded, peaceful, with a wonderful 'historic' feel to it. When the Resort re-opens, it is going to be amazing - so just keep that in mind when you are planning a trip to Santa Fe next year.

Room Tip: I would hope that travelers will re-visit the site next year. I believe this will be an authentic "Santa Fe" experience!
Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
15  Thank jean t
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Bishops Lodge will reopen in the spring of 2017. It is a gorgeous property and the old hotel is no more so disregard my previous revue. This is not a renovation. I'm sure it will be wonderful but disregard all price quotes I or any one else gave you.

Room Tip: Don't know until it's built. Opening Spring 2017
Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
9  Thank singertraveler57
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Fabulous mountain trails winding along the wooded hillsides go on for miles. The horses are smart sure footed quarter horses that are sure to please. I recommend taking the longest ride available as this is riding you won't forget.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank pec757
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

The grounds are lovely, but exterior of buildings could use some maintenance and housekeeping. Room was enormous but also needs a bit of updating. Staff friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends