Lowest prices for your stay
USD 179
Hotels.comUSD 165
PricelineUSD 179
eDreamsUSD 179
2,147 results
All reviews burrito bar cookies great location kiva fireplace free parking waffles tortillas within walking distance fresh fruit complimentary breakfast parking lot would definitely stay here again easy walk walked everywhere excellent breakfast granola front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2021

I was brought here with a shuttle service at the airport. He was standing there when I got off the plane about 6pm. Cost $50. There was NO lighting on the parking area. Where I was dropped of, it looked like a walkway(See my last pic). At the end I took a BIG spill to the ground. There was a cement piece at the end by the entrance door. I scraped my arm big time and the lady behind the counter was great giving me stuff to clean up and put bandages on it. The lights around my room were dead, so I had a hard time figuring out where to put the room key. Got into the room and the heater did not work very good. I put it to 86 and I know the room was about 72. The breakfast was VERY good. LOTS of stuff. scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown, some local stuff, cereal, breads, OJ and Cf. I tried to print my boarding passes but it would not print. Counter lady transferred it to the desk and it came thru. At the front desk they gave me a couple of shuttle companies. I went to the room to book for my shuttle back to the airport and the phone did not work. Reported it. went on a walking tour around city and came back and phone on. Tried using it but it kept telling me the call could not go thru. Used another method and got thru. One I called $50 and Michael & Karla was $35. There is NO taxi service in Santa Fe. I used M&K to go to another area of the city and it was great. Within 10 minutes of calling she was there and again 10 minutes to go back she was there $10 each way. When I went to check out the next day at 6am, door locked, so I could not get a receipt for stay. Funny part is that on booking.com they say they have 24hr front desk. It also says they have shuttle service but when I contacted them they said no. When I got home and checked the charge on my CC, it was $20 higher than what I thought. On their webpage they say the internet, parking and breakfast is all free. But I was told that the $10 per night resort fee is for internet, parking and breakfast. Go figure.

Date of stay: November 2021
Amy Almodovar, General Manager at Old Santa Fe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking a moment out of your day to tell us all about your experience! While we’re incredibly sorry to hear about your fall, we hope you’ve healed quickly and are doing better. We hope you’ll consider visiting us again in the future so that we may have a chance to earn that extra star, and until then, we wish you all the best. Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 November 2021

Overall I enjoyed my stay. I had a king room with gas fireplace. Very spacious with a large TV and bathroom. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was well stocked. The morning breakfast was better than average and I thought rolled silverware with linen napkins was a very nice touch. It's a short pleasant walk to the plaza. I really dislike parking in Santa Fe. Although the room was good sized, there was very little drawer space for clothes and a kind of half closet for hanging stuff up. Enough for one person but two people might find it a bit of a challenge. On a personal note, I wish all hotels would just include the "resort fee" in the actual price instead of an additional charge. It's not a deal breaker, just annoying.

Date of stay: November 2021
Amy Almodovar, General Manager at Old Santa Fe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in Santa Fe, and hope to have another chance to host you again in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

My husband and I came to Santa Fe as a late 20th wedding anniversary trip. First time traveling by plane from home without our four kids & we were looking for a romantic getaway. Old Santa Fe Inn did not disappoint! We stayed in Room 66 - King Suite. We loved it! Comfortable bed with sweet adobe fireplace (very cozy & romantic), nice separate sitting room that we used throughout our stay, sweet patio overlooking a city view, great bathroom with heated tile floors (amazing!!), rain shower, and all the amenities one would want or need overall. This hotel is in a very quiet area & we walked around day or night, and felt so safe. If I had to point out any negatives, it would only be the pillows. They were feathered, and so flat. There was a little road noise in this room, but didn’t bother us at all. We came for a city experience. Hardly negatives, though. Nice breakfast bar with many choices of food. The staff were super friendly & very helpful. Fantastic customer service! Very clean in & out. We loved our time here & would stay in this hotel again in a heartbeat. If we return to Santa Fe with our children, we will be staying here for sure. I can see if being very family friendly, but quiet for adults who want that.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikeandmoe
Amy Almodovar, General Manager at Old Santa Fe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

We greatly appreciate your wonderful review! We’re thrilled to know we could make your anniversary trip a memorable one, and are happy to hear about your stay with us. We hope we will get the chance to host you again in the future, and until then, wish you the best!

Reviewed 17 November 2021

I booked a room at the Old Santa Fe Inn last minute. I'm glad I did. The location is convenient to everything. Great restaurants, galleries, the plaza, coffee shops. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The next time I'm in town I will stay again.

Date of stay: November 2021

Pamela, we’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! It was a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Stay in a room with some luxury without a luxurious price in Santa Fe. Located within close proximity of the center, comfortable, and with great coffee and breakfast included. Our second night we turned on the gas fireplace and felt so spoiled. Would recommend highly.

Room tip: Allow 2 full days in Santa Fe.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We love to hear about our guests’ experiences staying with us, and couldn’t be happier to know yours was an enjoyable one! We thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review, and we hope you’ll stay with us again the next time you’re in Santa Fe. Take care!