“Unimpressed”
Review of mangiamo pronto!

mangiamo pronto!
Ranked #7 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Santa Fe
Price range: USD 10 - USD 16
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Mangiamo Pronto!, Which means "Let's eat now!", is an old world cafe with the feel of a traditional Italian espresso and wine bar. We serve breakfast, lunch, (and dinner in the summer) and offer espresso, pastries, egg dishes, panini, pizza (including a gluten-free pizza crust,) salads, soup, pasta, antipasti and house-made gelato. Join us for a quick bite or a leisurely meal inside or alfresco on our beautiful outdoor (dog-friendly) patio.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped in for breakfast... bought a yogurt with fruit and granola for $7.85... not sure why i agreed to spend that kind of dough, but it wasn't smart... 4 --- yes 4 --- blueberries and a few slices of apple and a big serving of yogurt... very unimpressive.... coffee was meh. Servers were nice.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I went hear three times while on a work trip. It is a cute little cafe that plays lovely music and has an outdoor patio in the summer. I only had lunch here but it was delicious every time - had the turkey panini, the salmon salad and chicken salad. The staff were friendly and the owner remembered me and my drink order every day.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great, but they seem to keep odd hours that aren’t posted. We came for breakfast and planned to return the next day but they were randomly closed even though posted hours showed they should be open. I really wanted to try their afogato (gelato with espresso- AMAZING) but never got it! When I did get to eat there, I got a breakfast wrap with green Chile that was so delicious. I also had a Mexican coffee that was excellent.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We ordered coffee and a breakfast wrap. The coffee was wonderful and served in a warmed large cup. Unfortunately, the breakfast was bland and the eggs were overcooked with no flavor. Also, there was no salsa or any types of sauce for the eggs to make them more flavorful. The price was high due to the low quality of the food. The atmosphere was idyllic with a quaint outside seating area. Also, the staff was friendly and the entire restaurant was spotlessly clean and located near all of the plazas attractions.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

After a day walking around Santa Fe, we were exhausted when we found Mangiamo Pronto. I ordered two Americano and we sat outside and enjoyed them as we watched the world go by in Santa Fe. The coffee was excellent and the chap who served us was extremely nice. If I’m in town again, I will pay a visit again. You won’t go wrong getting your coffee here.
They are in a great place close to all the tourist attractions although I think they have a loyal local customer base.