Casa de Cuma is a cozy bed and breakfast with a great location close to the square. The sit down breakfasts were large portions and delicious. Often we didn't even need lunch after eating their breakfast. We stayed in the Cowboy room, which is in the main
house off the dining area. The only issue is that the great old wood floors creaked at night when someone decided to come in late, so it might not be the best for light sleepers. There are other rooms off the main house, though, where I wouldn't expect for this to be an issue. Shaan and Colleen were great hosts, and were lots of help
recommending things to do and restaurants to visit. They also provide a self-guided walking tour map so you can make sure you don't miss anything while you are there. We would definitely recommend Casa de Cuma to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Cuma! Serving you since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main inn, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. Free parking and free Museum Passes, a significant saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico