We stay at Casa de la Cuma every time we are passing through Santa Fe and love it.! The B&B exudes an atmosphere and warmth that make it feel like staying the night at the home of good friends.
Shaan and Colleen who run the B&B are exceptionally kind. They are knowledgeable about the area, flexible, and perhaps most impressively, manage to be both attentive and laid back at the same time.
We've stayed in two different rooms both of which had their own unique, southwestern personality. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and the breakfasts are abundant and very tasty. The common room is warmed by a wood fire in winter and is a cozy place to visit with other guests or just sit and read or knit.
Casa de la Cuma is also within easy walking distance of Santa Fe's downtown shops, restaurants and museums (which means you don't have to search out parking!)
We highly recommend Casa de la Cuma if you're looking for a B&B experience in the Santa Fe area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Cuma! Serving you since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main inn, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. Free parking and free Museum Passes, a significant saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico