This was a special trip to celebrate my wife's birthday. Shaan and Colleen treated us (and all the other entertaining guests last week) as extended family. Colleen's superb breakfasts stoked us all with enough fuel to get through to dinner - which is only a problem in that Santa Fe has so many excellent restaurants to sample from!
The location of Casa Cuma makes all of downtown easily reachable on foot. We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning and spent a leisurely rest of the day coming back through town via galleries and museums and coffee shops. We needed our rental car when we tried to follow some of the many excellent hiking suggestions Shaan had given us. Next trip we will leave time for Los Alamos and Taos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Cuma! Serving you since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main inn, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. Free parking and free Museum Passes, a significant saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Agoda so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico