My husband and I stayed at the Casa Cuma in June 2011 for a few nights. I had not been to Santa Fe in many many years, and my husband had never been there. We wanted a place with Southwestern charm, character, friendly hosts, walking distance to the center of Santa Fe action, and pretty and spacious rooms. We got that and more! Casa Cuma is in a lovely residential area minutes from all of the action. It is quiet and pretty. The hot tub is such a nice treat! The rooms are really comfortable, and oh so pretty. AND the breakfasts are amazing. You can't go wrong with Casa Cuma. We loved it and would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Cuma! Serving you since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main inn, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. Free parking and free Museum Passes, a significant saving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuma Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Cuma Hotel Santa Fe
- Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast Santa Fe, New Mexico