I was a little bit surprised when I got to King's Rest Court. The front desk staff was friendly. I got to the room, and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't impressive either. I guess the retro feel does nothing for me. In my room, there was definitely no wireless access. There is no breakfast included. There was a refrigerator, but that's honestly about it (besides the tv). For the same price, Red Roof Inn provided much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the 1930's, Kings Rest Court, is located in Santa Fe, NM, where heritage, history, unique attractions, museums, natural beauty, and outdoor activities are waiting to be discovered. We are just minutes from the Historic Plaza, Golf Courses, Casinos and the Santa Fe Ski Basin. Diverse attractions, location, and affordable accommodations make Kings Rest Court Santa Fe the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your King's Rest Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Rest Court Hotel Santa Fe
- Kings Rest Court Santa Fe
- King's Rest Court Santa Fe, New Mexico