My husband & I stayed at the Hacienda Nicholas for my birthday. He decided to go one day earlier and the staff accommodated us with a room until our room with fireplace and king size bed was available. Both rooms were cozy and lovely, very Santa Fe. The inns obviously have had excellent attention both for comfort and aesthetics. Native American, New Mexican & Eastern Europe artifacts attract the eye and curiosity. I could sit for hours and just enjoy the surroundings. Location is my favorite part of our stay. Anywhere, I could walk in any direction easily: Canyon Road, downtown, the museums, galleries and oh boy! Shopping for gifts, fun and elegant clothes. The joy of Santa Fe is that it is so rustic and brags history in the now. Dirt roads, no paved huge parking lots - all offer the opportunity to enjoy what Santa Fe is and was: an ancient Native American land; a land of the Spanish conquerors, Pass of the North from Mexico to Santa Fe and New Mexican settlers. Please, don't ask for California or New York modern conveniences. I love the whole feel of the inns as much as I've loved visiting Santa Fe for 50 years. The staff is so generous with their time and directions. They made reservations for us, gave us directions and visited. My husband said that breakfast at the Hacienda Nicholas was the best breakfast in town. I agree. We had a grand time. The only disappointment was that we had to leave early because my husband had altitude sickness and got scared. Yet, he plans to return after a visit to his doctor and reassurance that he was okay. I Love the inns and the Nirvana Spa which is attached to the inns. I would love to spend alone time there and hunker down in my room and read, write and meditate. Our visit was spectacular. The staff, the owner and the inn are the answer to a real Santa Fe atmosphere and visit. I would recommend this to any visitor considering a trip to SF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting B&B offers guests a true taste of the Southwest. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in our beds of feather and down. Unwind in the peace and tranquility afforded by extra thick adobe walls or go one step further and experience sublime bliss next door at the Absolute Nirvana Spa. Savor the luscious scents from our heavenly rose garden and partake of delectable Southwestern inspired breakfasts and afternoon wine & cheese. Let our dedicated staff help you make the most of Santa Fe so you can have the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Nicholas Hotel Santa Fe
- Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn Santa Fe, New Mexico