“A place to get away from it all!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful photo my wife took last Feb, looks like a painting to me
Home sits above the San Jose Dam.
Open Layout Adobe Home.
Full size Kitchen with all the necessities.
Incredible views of the River.
Enjoy the breeze coming off the River and down the canyon.
Master Bedroom features dramatic Restoration Hardware Bed
There is a divider which closes up the Master from the Living Room.
Guest Room with a computer center.
Large Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub.
Beautiful Pickle Wood Doors though out the home.
Our stone staircase to the viewing deck by the Waterfall.
To the right of the home you can see the carved in stone waterfall
View down river.
We have been hard at work clearing river frontage for our guests.
Perfect Fly Fishing Water.
This was shot right above the Dam looking down river
Our new staircase to the River.   On the far left you can see part of the Waterfall.
Plenty of room for fishing below the cliff.
Yes, places like this do exist near Santa Fe.
Perfect Campground site.
Our staircase to the bottom has motion lights to help you return after night fall
High end design features all around the home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
Boca Raton, Florida
“A place to get away from it all!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just got back from the Pecos River Cliff House. Take two extremely stressed out professional for crazy South Florida, and put them in the Cliff House - you get two extremely relaxed and refreshed people, that did not want to go back! What a magical, breathtaking place. The view, the sounds, the stars, and not to mention the hummingbirds. Robin was extremely attentive to make sure our trip was a success. I highly recommend the Pecos River Cliff House.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent family friendly home and location!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved this place! Its location is the best. We had a jeep and crawled through the National Forrest for an entire day (the entrance is just down the road) and went to the top of the fire watch tower. What a view!!! We also went hiking at the local national parks, played in the rivers / streams, and sat outside by the fire. The sun rise is amazing (but early)! Santa Fe was great one evening and the Meow Wolf was certainly interesting. This was one of our greatest get aways!

Your age range 35-49
Juan P
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic getaway spot”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here 4 days, and quite frankly, we weren't sure what to expect before arriving. We drove through the night and arrived at the house at about 5am. Knowing that we'd be arriving in the early morning hours, the owner stressed that I could contact him at any day or night, if needed. Since there was no daylight, my wife and I walked in, briefly toured the house, and layed down to nap for a few hours. When we woke up, the view simply took our breath away. We toured the house again (this time fully awake), and the owners made it a point to label every cabinet in the house. Aside from any perishable food items, the house is pretty much stocked w/ anything that you may need. From cereal in the shared pantry, a jacuzzi tub, to bear spray in the "protection cabinet," to fishing poles, and even board games. You have anything you need at your disposal, to enjoy the house to it's fullest.

We're already planning our next trip to the house, and have told all of our family and friends about this amazing place.

A TripAdvisor Member
“BIRTHDAY GETAWAY”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The Pecos River Cliff House is unforgettable. Admittedly, I can be hard to impress but in this case I can't speak highly enough of the venue and all the attention to details. My wife and I are already planning our next stay and look forward to making this a tradition.

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
16 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad you had a great birthday weekend. We look forward to you visiting the cliff house again!
coachrobe...
Grapevine, Texas
“TIME STOPS HERE!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

THIS PROPERTY!!! People, trust me.... You want to stay here! My boyfriend and I, who are not novice travelers, rented this house for a week in July and can honestly say that the Cliff House is now one of our most favorite vacation spots. From the moment we entered the property, time just stopped and we had our own piece of paradise right on the river with direct and private access. The open concept floor plan and glass sliding doors that make up the entire back of the house were so inviting and make the Cliff House feel just like home. The owners have provided and labeled almost everything you could possibly need... Seriously.... Fishing supplies, hiking poles, a shared pantry, fully stocked kitchen. All you need to bring is the food you want to eat. The owners are absolutely wonderful and have not skimped on any details or accommodations with this property. Upon walking in to the bathroom, I was greeted by a very large jacuzzi tub, which is how I ended most nights AFTER sitting on the back porch, enjoying a happy hour and taking in the most incredible view of the Pecos River. Aside from how beautiful the house and property is, the location is equally impressive; located by the Santa Fe National Forest, we were only 30 minutes from downtown Santa Fe and surrounded by amazing off-roading trails galore for our motorcycle and hiking adventures. When the week was over, I threatened the owner, as well as my boyfriend that I refused to leave. Ha! Peace is absolutely what you will find at the Cliff House!!! And isn't peace something we could all use?

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing