“the perfect place in Santa Fe”
other travellers have booked this property
Sleeping loft in the Green Room Green Room bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sleeping loft in the Green Room
Green Room bathroom
Porch adjoining the Green Room
Garden with geodesic dome greenhouse
Front yard of Suitable Digs
olive tree greenhouse
Rock-lined swimming hole in the yard
another view of the swimming hole
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
Vienna, Austria
“the perfect place in Santa Fe”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Lisa is an amazing person and a wonderful host, her house is beautiful and lovely decorated, the garden is great... it's one of those places that you don't want to leave at all! however, if you do go out to explore the rest of Santa Fe and the area, Lisa has some great restaurant and sightseeing tips :)) We would love to come back some day!

melodyhop...
Lewistown, Montana
“Best Santa Fe lodgings - green, sustainable, and beautiful.”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Suitable digs is so much more than just lodgings; it's a beautifully created space created in sync with the surrounding land. Gardens, arts, plants, and paths weave in and out of the grounds. We choose the Green Room for our stay and it was a perfect fit. The naturally landscaped cool swimming hole/pool (home of the orange dragon fly) was one of my daughter's favorite parts of the area. I really can't say enough about Lisa's place. There were times during our vacation when we spent the whole day exploring/lounging Suitable Digs, because being there was as pleasurable as exploring Santa Fe. Highly highly recommended.

Management Response
30 Jul 2017
Melody, thank you for such beautiful words! I'm so glad it was good for you and your daughter here, and I very much look forward to the next time!
Karl M
“Enjoyed My Stay”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked for two weeks at Suitable Digs and was not sure how it would be but I was pleasantly surprised. I reserved the Green Room which consists of a sleeping loft, an open closet and roomy seating area which gave me plenty of room to move around and relax. I did have to share a bathroom but it was not an issue. Lisa is a wonderful host and she truly cares about your comfort. It's only a short drive from the plaza area. I found it nice to be away from the tourist crowd and enjoyed the serene atmosphere. I enjoyed my stay so much I booked again for August.

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
Thank you, Karl! As you know, I loved having you stay here.
Will P
Allen, Texas, United States
“Best view in Santa Fe, Sunset & Sunrise”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

IT was a very pleasant stay. It was not just like any B & B, it was like staying at your favorite Aunt's/ or a friends place!! It was very relaxed, very clean, well kept. Their was lot to see at the B & B, from her nature yard, to the various knickknacks on the walls. She was very informative for directions to our daily adventures around Santa Fa. This is off the beaten path away from the busy downtown, which is what we wanted...The patio have a great view, both sunset and sunrise!!! You can even hear the coyotes at night!! We love the nature thats why we chose here. We really hated to leave...I so want to go back!!!! Thanks Lisa!!!

--PS.. "IF " any issue, just have a small section of dirt road up to her place, but its not that bad, easy to drive,

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: So much to say.. ahh, location, atmosphere, price, the owner,....etc..
Liked least: Leaving!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
NY
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing