“ALMOST Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Romantica

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Curiosity...
“ALMOST Perfect”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This IS a beautiful home; the beds are very comfortable; everything was ALMOST perfect. We rented the house for our bride & bridesmaids wedding prep and were hoping to take photos in the beautiful yard. Sadly the yard desperately needed attention, back and front. The unkempt front yard made our initial impression negative, so we were greatly relieved once we entered the house. The yard is an easy fix that the owners may already have remedied.

I think "vacation home renting" may be new to this owner, so I'll mention a couple of other concerns (all easy fixes). (1) the key code to enter the house is posted on the website--which seems very unsafe to us. We did ask that the code be changed for us, which the owner gladly did. But I just checked and the code is still listed! (2) I've booked several vacation rentals and have always received information immediately with welcome and more details, but that was not the case with Casa Romantica. I booked the house on TripAdvisor and there was not much info on the house. I started to freak out when I didn't hear from the owner (I DID get an immediate confirmation from Trip Advisor), so I went online and checked out the property on vrbo....where there was more information. Needless to say: an immediate "welcome" email from the owner is always helpful.

All in all...this is a wonderful spot for a stay in Santa Fe. And I'd book it again if we need to be in SF again ... and will heartily give 5 stars if my concerns are corrected!

Bedding & mattresses
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing