“Great coffee and fantastic breakfast sandwich”

Crows Nest Coffee shoppe
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

When you wake up in the morning on your boat and boat water coffee isn't doing it for you a highly recommend a coffee from Crows Nest, everything will be right with the world. Add a breakfast sandwich to your order and you're day is off to a fine start. I must do when visiting FH.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Had coffee here twice during our stay. I'm kind of a coffee snob. Latte's were excellent and service was pretty fast and prices reasonable

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great place to stop for a cup of tea and a breakfast sandwich. Very reasonably priced total $6.00 and really nice people waiting on you. Coffee seemed plentiful as well but I'm not a coffee drinker

Reviewed 13 June 2017

It's America, so it isn't everyday that you come across great coffee. This is one of those places. Husband and I both ordered lattes (mine with almond milk) and we weren't disappointed. The place itself is small, however, there are still places to sit if you don't want take-out.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I'm not a big coffee person. I'm happy with a store bought Dunkin Donuts or a WaWa 20 oz but while walking around Friday Harbor my son and daughter-in-law had the Crows Nest Coffee shoppe on their Places to Visit List in Friday Harbor. I have to admit the coffee here is pretty good. Both the young man and woman working in the shop were very friendly. The shop is very clean and well maintained. If I'm ever back in Friday Harbor I may have to return to the Crows Nest. Their coffee is that good.