Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 259
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 296
Orbitz.com
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
USD 121
San Juan Island Hostel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Wayfarer's Rest(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 436
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Peter Jensen House(Friday Harbor)
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthousesteam showergranolarooftop deckheated floorscommon spaceparking spotfrosted glassreserved parkingfresh fruitwalking distanceeuropean styleperfect locationfull kitchenmodern hotelbeautiful view of the harborhigh end
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay in suite 1. The room was extremely comfortable and had great views of the harbor. The location couldn't be beat which was great, because I left my car in Anacortes. I was surprised how quiet the room was, given the fact that it was literally steps from the ferry dock. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
123Innkeeper, Guest Relations Manager at The Island Inn at 123 West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello bagfiend,

Thanks so much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience! We’re delighted that you enjoyed our cozy accommodations and location right INN the middle of all the action. We can’t wait to welcome you back!

The Island Inn ‘Great getaway’ Ambassadors

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had a king room between two penthouses. Beautiful rooms and quiet area. Several restaurants in walking distance along with shops and a grocery store. View of the marina available from rooms but not the one we had - Euro 4

Fresh fruit in the room daily was a nice surprise. Along with local made package of oatmeal, coffee, tea, juice and milk provided.

Staff were very helpful. The garage was a nice added extra to keep our motorcycles.

Pictures of the room. The view of the buildings was taken steps from our doorway.

We appreciate the special through Stash otherwise we would not of been able to experience this place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
123Innkeeper, Guest Relations Manager at The Island Inn at 123 West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello Dale M,

We’re thrilled that you were able to experience Friday Harbor and our Inn! Thanks so much for your visit as well as the time that you’ve taken to share such kind comments.

While our Euros don’t offer harbor views, guests INN Euros enjoy access to great views from our aptly-named 'View Share.' Or, as you’ve shared, just steps from their room! We’re also delighted that you found our team helpful, and enjoyed our complimentary goodies.

We are a proud partner of STASH Hotel Rewards, the only rewards program for fiercely INNdependent spots like ours. We’re so happy that partnership helped you go with the slow – with us! We sure hope that we get the chance to welcome you back!

The Island Inn ‘nice surprise’ Ambassadors

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed in Sweet 2 and had a sweet view of the harbour. There were a few stairs but the staff were there to help me carry my things before I could ask for help. The rooms are immaculately clean. The king bed was sooo comfortable! And it was very quiet - even though the hotel was full, I couldn't hear anyone else when I was in my room. I look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Sweet rooms have great views. Euro rooms don't have views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
123Innkeeper, Guest Relations Manager at The Island Inn at 123 West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hello Sheri E,

We really appreciate your visit as well as the time that you’ve taken to share your experience! We agree that Sweet 2 is a sweet spot, and are delighted that you found our accommodation tidiness and our at-you-service team both top notch.

We can’t wait for your next visit!

The Island Inn ‘excellent service’ Ambassadors

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Location is easy walking distance to the ferry and close to shopping and restaurants. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and as described on the website. There are plenty of stairs to access most rooms and parking is very limited. The people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. I'll plan to return to this inn.

Room Tip: Read the room descriptions to select the right room for you.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
123Innkeeper, Guest Relations Manager at The Island Inn at 123 West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello Carol M,

Thanks so much for your visit and for taking the time to share your experience!

We’re thrilled that you found our accommodations to be comfortable, convenient, and as presented. We look forward to welcoming you back!

The Island Inn ‘plan to return’ Ambassadors

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Over the last eight years, I have stayed at the Island Inn with my pooch Samson. Samson refuses to stay elsewhere. His relationship with staff members is a dog guardian dream. Staff is beyond reproach, catering to needs that make your stay a dream date with nirvana. A special shoutout to Anthony, a loyal staff member who makes sure my accommodation is primed for days of relaxation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello tcjm4806,

We’re completely flattered by all of your visits as well the time that you’ve taken to share such humbling comments!

We genuinely enjoy welcoming you and Samson every chance that we get, and further delight INN doing all that we’re able to make every visit better than the last.

Anthony, and our entire team, look forward to your next experience!

The Island Inn ‘Dreamscape’ Ambassadors