“I'm scared and disgusted!”

Fiesta Inn & Suites
Ranked #322 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the exterior was surrounded by a lot of random people staring at us. It took forever to check in and we were asked to check the room to make sure itvwas okay before we brought anything in. It's nasty, and looks nothing like the pictures provided on expedia. The only reason we stayed is because we prepaid through expedia and could not be refunded. I have not even looked under the blanket yet.... but I may not sleep tonight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank peimum
There are newer reviews for Fiesta Inn & Suites

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

We had a two night reservation; but after we checked in, my wife refused to stay. It was undoubtedly the worst lodging facility we have ever been in. The walkway looked like it might fall down anytime. The negative list in the room is too long to include here. Some of the low lights include dirty carpet, rusted fixtures and appliances, lights that didn't work, no towels, dirty bathtub and sink, cobwebs on the ceiling, etc. Add to the poor conditions in the room/suite the run down condition of the facility in general and the numerous unsupervised children the decision to immediately check out was easy! The clerk told me they would have to charge for the first night stay, and I didn't object. I just wanted to get on with finding another place to stay. I strongly recommend you not stay here!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AustinBobby
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Dont even waste ur money or time..the place is nastyyyyy
N scaryyyyy
Place is full of gangsters. .. We had to stay cause we couldnt find anything else. . but we for sure never come bk..
Plsssss dont book here , you will regreat it the moment you drive in their parking lot.. You will also have people outside begging for money.. Its just really really really bad

5  Thank anaochoa201666
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

If I COULD GIVE A MINUS -5 STAR I WOULD. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE CONDEMNED.
It was a 1 week stay and I will never give them and good word they rude nasty will not give made service if you stay more then 2 days. It was over run by ROACHES
KITCHEN WAS NASTY BEDS VERY NASTY
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO MY WORST ENEMY. It was very loud the office
Would not ask the people to be lower. No Continental breakfast like it says you pay 4 bucks a person. Wifi sucks. My family and I will never ever ever ever stay there again.

4  Thank Betty B
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The motel looks so bad that it looks like a crackhouse. When I went to check our rooms, there were cockroaches everywhere. We walked out and left. I cancelled and was told I wouldn't be charged on my card. Well, they still wind up taking little bit of $$ on my card anyways. If I had the amount they wanted on my card, they would of taken it smh. I truly recommend nobody stay @ this motel. Btw they already have bad reviews.

3  Thank Danamaes
Travellers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Northwest Side
M-Star San Antonio SeaWorld
M-Star San Antonio SeaWorld
#207 of 358 in San Antonio
Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Cen...
#228 of 358 in San Antonio
East Side
Studio 6 San Antonio - East
Studio 6 San Antonio - East
#244 of 358 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#204 of 358 in San Antonio
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio So...
#210 of 358 in San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
#271 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Fiesta Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fiesta Inn & Suites

Address: 4934 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229-5312 (Formerly Travelodge)
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #322 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: $45 - $58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Fiesta Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Fiesta Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fiesta Inn And Suites