Fiesta Inn & Suites
Ranked #324 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We should have left the minute we saw this dump- drug sales all night long- horrible horrible place. Man came banging on the door first night- crack head. I was really genuinely afraid to fall asleep in this place. We have photo's to share after this post. Asked for a wake up call, as our Son was graduating the next day at the AF Base- no call. Almost overslept due to exhaustion from the night before's experience. Drug runners live there in the back. Illegals get picked up every morning by a plain van right before sunrise. Bugs, dirty- Just say no.

Room Tip: Do not book here- this place should be torn down.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TLynnMills

Reviewed 31 March 2016

this hotel is EXACTLY how the travelers photos look like... worst experience the room was a none smoke and it wrenched on cigarettes, smoke burns everywhere and disgusting. the pillows where stained and so where the sheets, we refused to stay there. there were people outside drinking being loud... we rented another hotel asap it was horrible!!

1  Thank Karen O
Reviewed 26 March 2016

This hotel deserves a MINUS FIVE STAR because it is far below an acceptable experience. The worst!

Hotel room was unsanitary, roaches crawling, tub filled with white foamy powder, sink broken and entrance door to the room did not fully close.

I purchased a travel package from Orbitz that included air fare and hotel to travel to San Antonio Tx on March 16th - 19th, 2016 for my nephew's air force graduation and well we arrived at nighttime at this hotel. We were given a first floor room and I asked if we could get another room at a higher ground but I was told that everything was booked. So we let it go but when we arrived in our Rm 145, we were greeted by a few roaches crawling by the door which we were so disgusted about and concerned. Aside from the roaches crawling into our room from outside, the bathroom was in an unsanitary state with white powdery stuff around the faucet, paint peeling from the inside of the tub, corrosion formed around the metal parts, the sink was broken with no handle, the refrigerator dirty, and there were butterflies fluttering around the light bulb. The AC was dirty and was soiled inside the vents that I had no desire to turn it on afraid that the particles would be flying off in our faces and onto our bed. We were skeptical to sleep in this room as everything was disgusting.

We had no choice but to stay and sleep in the room as there were no other hotel rooms available not in this one or other hotels I called. We were afraid to leave our luggages in the room afraid that the roaches would crawl into them and then travel with roaches back to my home. I stored our luggages in our car. We couldn't sleep with the light off as we were afraid that critters would crawl everywhere; I was skeptical in sleeping in our bed again because the room was dirty and didn't know whether there would be bed bugs. By far this was the worst night we spent in a hotel room in our lifetimes.

I hardly slept because of the lights on and the mental shock from staying in this room and having no other place to go. I couldn't wait for the morning to come so we could go about our plans for that day. Due to the disgusting condition of the room, we had to stay with a relative at another hotel.

This hotel room should be condemned by the health department! as it is unacceptable to have critters crawling in the room, door that won't close properly (which is a security issue) and a tub with white powdery/corrosion around the faucet. No one should be subjected to this experience.

Room Tip: Call the Health Department
4  Thank Magdalena R
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

This is the most disgusting hotel, I have ever stayed at the housekeeper look like they were given the job right out of rehab the front desk workers will lie and say its very clean and ignore the roaches as they crawl right past them the security is a tiny man in a fake security uniform flashlight cop the roaches are horrible the beds are the kind that the dump sites have they don't put any money back in this hotel their are no continental breakfast but who would want to eat here anyway this hotel is dirty no housekeeping is done at ALL!!!!! I cleaned the room i was in more than they did management walks in looking real nice driving fancy cars sleeping on clean beds while the people who stay live in filth I didn't. Want to stay at this hotel but had no choice don't stay here sprayed bug spray but the roaches love this place crack heads walk around at night plotting on whose apartment to break in I caught this lady being the lookout for her man she saw me look out the window & warned him sad Thank God I'm not living here and its a temporary stay this is a place that gets a dumpster rating from me!!!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Tasha S
Reviewed 12 March 2016

The hotel i booked a month in advance was broken into on my second day and i was left in a tight spot and found Fiesta Inn from its numerous adverts across town. I had to pay for a week in cash and i was charged a $100 deposit. The room was filthy and the sheets were unwashed. There was hair and dirt on the sheets. The bathtubs were peeling paint. The couch was moldy and mite infested. There were food stains on all the counter tops. There was dirt on the floor. We kept finding syringes in the parking lot. We bought bleach and scrubbed down our room but no one ever came to wash the linens or provide towels or toilet paper , both of which i had to purchase and left my extra behind. On check out day i had to come back at 7pm to get my deposit and they kept half of it. I'm reporting them to the BBB as well. Stay far away from this place.

Room Tip: Clean if you like mold bugs and dirty sheets and losing your deposit to a fraud.
4  Thank Misses R