We were in town for an event at the convention center. We stayed at the Hilton Palacio del Rio because it was directly between the convention center and the Riverwalk. One parent and child spent the weekend at the convention center. The other parent (me) and child spent it roaming the Riverwalk and surrounding areas.
The room was freshly rennovated and very clean. All of the areas we visited in the hotel looked great. Service was exceptional; it was almost impossible to sneak through the lobby without one or more employees greeting you and asking if you had any questions or needed help finding something.
A great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore San Antonio from the Hilton Palacio del Rio and enjoy our San Antonio hotel’s contemporary, hacienda style setting. Spectacularly situated on the banks of the famous San Antonio River Walk, this San Antonio hotel offers 485 Guest Rooms with private balconies and a range of thoughtful amenities including modern 37-inch HD TVs, high-speed internet access and a connectivity center. Unwind with a great night’s sleep in a comfy bed and admire breathtaking panoramas across San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Palacio del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton Hotel San Antonio
- Hilton San Antonio
- Palacio Del Rio Hilton
- San Antonio Hilton
- Hilton Palacio Del Rio San Antonio, Texas