I stayed at the hyatt regency for a business trip. I found the hotel to be very nice. The decor was recently updated and very modern. I was placed in the room I requested, quickly and effiecently. The hotel was extremely quiet, so quiet that I could hear the elevator bell in my bed! I didn't eat at the restaurant, although it smelled great. The one minor complaint I had was that the bathrooms were small.
This hotel's location is wonderful for tourists! It's only a block away from the Alamo and right on the river walk. Parking is expensive, If you don't need a car take a cab from the airport and walk everywhere. San Antonio is a beautiful city, enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas