Jacob the Valet Parking Manager has no customer service skills and is very rude and inconsiderate! Upon arriving at the hotel on the 19th of March there was a sign in front of the parking garage stating "hotel customers only" Jacob was standing outside with 2 of this staff members. We pulled up to the sign and Jacob stated " go around the sign" we tried to make our way around the sign and hit the corner wall and damaged our vehicle. When we hit the wall, Jacob sent his staff over to move the sign so we could properly manuver in the Garage. Once we parked and moved our belongings to our room, my wife and I went to confront Jacob about the incident, he told me "I did not touch your vehicle I am not responsible." He then turned his back and walked away from me. My wife was upset and she confronted him and he stated harshly "look lady! I did not touch your vehicle now have a nice day." and walked away from her. I notified other managers on duty that day and they confronted Jacob about the situation. Jacob later called my room and stated "even though i handled the situation poperly i want to appoligize for the way i handled it." He also said he would get us a incident report for the inusrance company and never did. I asked about the incident report 3 times that weekend and nothing was done about it. On a better note the room was good, the food was good, and the comfort level of the hotel is good. The only problem I and my wife had was Jacob. I would put his last name on here so everyone staying here will steer clear of him if he don't get fired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose this Downtown San Antonio & Riverwalk location as your gateway to the city. Ideally situated in the heart of San Antonio s business, theatre, and nightlife district, this Downtown/Riverwalk destination hotel offers easy walking access to all of the San Antonio Downtown area attractions: the Alamo, El Mercado, the Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales San Antonio Convention Center, Alamodome and the Majestic Theater. Every aspect of your stay at this Holiday Inn San Antonio Hotel defines our commitment to comfort and service. This San Antonio Riverwalk hotel features an outdoor heated pool, game room, fitness center and laundry service. Take advantage of our 24 hour Business Center, where you ll find High Speed Internet Access, printer and online services. We offer Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet Access in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and public spaces. Enjoy Windows on the River, a tri-level restaurant that offers a picturesque view of the Riverwalk. Entice your taste buds and join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Make sure to bring the whole family because at the Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel kids under 12 always eat free (some restrictions apply). The Holiday Inn Riverwalk s central location, grand hospitality, and elegance will insure you have a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Riverwalk Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Texas
- San Antonio Holiday Inn