“maci the manager and mari the bartender”

Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square
Ranked #114 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“maci the manager and mari the bartender”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I've been here about days and these ladies have taken great care of me.they will go out of there way to make your stay injoyable thank maci and mari

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
GeneralManagerBBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you for the kind words I will make sure Maci and Mari get to see them!
Ben, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I came to San Antonio to work for my job. The rooms are so nice I like how they clean the rooms everyday. Tammy is a very good person and worker and she will help you if you need it.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank raymond n
GeneralManagerBBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this review, 7 February 2012
Thank you for the comments I will make sure Tammie gets recognized.
Tyler, Texas, United States
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We are employed by Union Pacific Railroad, and will be here for approximately 90 days. The hotel staff is wonderful and have treated us well.....thanks to Mrs. Nellie, Tammie, Tonya, and Maria...

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lee B
Thank you for the comments about our staff. I will make sure they all get to see your comments.
Safe Travels!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I came to San Antonio with my boyfriend for a few days & had the best time! The rooms were so comfortable and extremely clean. We had a great room that overlooked the pool & it had a balcony! What made the stay memorable was definitely the staff! I was even personally welcomed in the lobby by the general manager! Now that's service! The front desk staff was so nice & helpful. I want to thank Jamie for recommending one of the best Mexican restaurants ever! Mi Tierra has delicious margaritas & it's open 24 hours! Also, Tonya was so sweet & took extra special care of me! Thanks again! I had such a great experience and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pool!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mandy3214
GeneralManagerBBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
I am truly glad you had a great stay thank you for sharing you experience. I will make sure my staff gets to see you comments as well. You will have to come back and see us soon!
Safe Travels
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We had a hard time getting checked in, as the Front Desk seemed to have all inexperienced people. We got the wrong type of rooms, and they first sent us to rooms that had not been cleaned. Very unorganized. Crickets invaded and kept us up all night long. I have never seen so many crickets. Not the hotel's fault I guess.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Scov70
GeneralManagerBBaker, Manager at Holiday Inn San Antonio Downtown Market Square, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Not sure what was going on with your stay last July but I am sorry you didn’t have a better experience. I will say that if we did have new staff they have now gotten 7 more months of experience. Hopefully you will give us another opportunity.

Safe Travels