“Pretty good”

Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East
Ranked #288 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed there for one night in August 2011. Made the reservation online. Got a call from the Front Desk agent to confirm that we were still coming. Hotel is right next to the Interstate so it is convenient for travelers.
Room was in good condition. Cleanliness was good. Bathroom could get some improvements done, it was good enough for us, but some people might think it was not enough.
The room has a fridge and a microwave. Tv has most important channels.
Front Desk staff was ok, not the friendliest. I did not like that my CC would be written down on the check in paper, I hope that information will be destroyed eventually.
Biggest complaint is the Wifi. We could not get a signal in our room at all. It was not a big deal since we checked in at 3 am and left the next morning, but others should be aware of this.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nola76
There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Reviewed 12 July 2011

We booked this hotel through hotwire. We have a 10yr old son with cp that uses a wheelchair. We called the hotel to ask for an ADA accessible room and we were told they did not have one. When we asked to at least be on the first floor, we were told that we would probably be on a second floor and that they had no elevators. She did however tell me that paying more may mean that she could get something done.

We did get booked at another RRI that was more than happy to help!

My advice is don't stay here. If someone could be this cold to the needs of a child in a wheelchair I hate to think how they treat their other guest

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 1MRF
Reviewed 18 May 2011

The staff was eager to please, the gratuitous breakfast nutritious and filling and the room quiet and clean

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sofi53
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I stayed there with my wife and kids in late december 2010. First rooms heater wouldnt work only produced a burning smell. Second room seemed average until at night my 1 year old was itching and started crying, we checked it out and found large bed bugs. We immediatly went to front desk on our way out. THEY DID NOTHING< NO REFUND< Offered us a cup of coffee, NO JOKE a cup of COFFEE. We stayed at a different hotel burned our clothes and had the baby checked by his pediatrician. After many email to the Hotel GM NOTHING His name is Alam and he has done nothing, AVOID AVOID

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank cctravelguru
Reviewed 9 October 2010

The hotel is very nice and clean, the location is good whether you want to go to downtown or outside of it. However, price if you call them is usually cheaper

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
East Side
Studio 6 San Antonio - East
Studio 6 San Antonio - East
#244 of 358 in San Antonio
Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Cen...
#228 of 358 in San Antonio
BEST WESTERN Plus Downtown North
#106 of 358 in San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
#271 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Address: 4403 I-10 East, I-10 at WW White Road, exit #580, San Antonio, TX 78219
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #288 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: $67 - $112 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn San Antonio i-10 East Hotel San Antonio