“Eat this amazing food! Support this family!”
Review of Taste Of Thailand

Taste Of Thailand
Ranked #414 of 5,052 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This restaurant is lovely and unassuming. It's small but laid out in such a way as to be cozy, not cramped. The wait staff was fun, funny, friendly and very on top of the needs of our party which was on the larger side (7 people).

But how was the food, you say? That's why I'm looking for restaurant reviews!

The food was great! Everything tasted SO fresh! They had twists on recipes I've had from other Thai restaurants that made them new and interesting. Delicious! I can't get over how much my family and I enjoyed our evening and our food at this establishment.

Please, more people eat here and review! We had a wonderful time and I would recommend it to anyone whether you want spicy or totally mild food.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Simple review:. Chose this place due to good ranking on trip advisor. Server lady was wonderful with suggestions and a so friendly. Food was awesome! Lots of menu choices. Do beware I ordered mild and it was pretty spicy ;)

Reviewed 30 November 2017

My wife and I stopped by Taste of Thailand when we were staying at a nearby hotel. The food was amazing! I like my Thai food hot and this restaurant did not disappoint. We also had a great waitress. Good food and good service at a great price. We will be back if ever in the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Took food to go and everything was great. We tried lemon chicken, triple delight (shrimp was great), egg rolls. Sauce made from scratch. Lemon sauce was great - just wished it came with more.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

While staying at a nearby RV park, we thought we'd give this place a try. We are glad we did! The waitress was as sweet as they come and had some fantastic menu recommendations. We had the Thai egg rolls which were made from scratch. Don't think these come from a box. Delicious! We also has the Duck Curry and another dish we can't remember the name of (chicken something Pik). Every bite delicious. We will be back the next time we are in town!