“Sunday brunch”

Ranked #358 of 5,107 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Positives
-fresh meat
-big area for kids to play
-doesn’t take long to get food

Negatives
-not much flavor
-they don’t have anything for the kids to play with in the big open grass area.
-NO TVs. This environment would be much better with TVs for football and other sports.

There was nothing about this restaurant that would make me want to return. I don’t understand how they were ever voted “best burgers.”

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Picky kid? No problem. Vegetarian? No problem. Adventuresome eater? No problem. Plays it safe eater? No problem. Made at the time of order, delightful!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try this place out due to its proximity to our hotel. I read quite a few reviews beforehand as well and it was definitely worth it. The place has great burgers, hot dogs, and chicken tenders. The burgers were of good quality and taste. My kids tried everything so no complaints from them. There is also a fenced in area for the kids to run and play in. My kids loved it after a long drive. Definitely coming back and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Limited menu overcome by excellent and lots of food. Seating for big groups possible by moving tables around. Closes early (9 pm) take that into consideration. Overall really good food and service.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We ate here because it was kid-friendly and close to our hotel. My husband and I each got burgers. They were very good. The price was about the same as you would find at any other casual restaurant.