“Lots of delicious choices”
Review of Big'z Burger Joint

Big'z Burger Joint
Ranked #365 of 5,108 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Picky kid? No problem. Vegetarian? No problem. Adventuresome eater? No problem. Plays it safe eater? No problem. Made at the time of order, delightful!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try this place out due to its proximity to our hotel. I read quite a few reviews beforehand as well and it was definitely worth it. The place has great burgers, hot dogs, and chicken tenders. The burgers were of good quality and taste. My kids tried everything so no complaints from them. There is also a fenced in area for the kids to run and play in. My kids loved it after a long drive. Definitely coming back and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Limited menu overcome by excellent and lots of food. Seating for big groups possible by moving tables around. Closes early (9 pm) take that into consideration. Overall really good food and service.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We ate here because it was kid-friendly and close to our hotel. My husband and I each got burgers. They were very good. The price was about the same as you would find at any other casual restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We ate here on the way to a basketball game. The service was fast. It wasn't very crowded around 5pm on this particular Friday. You place your order, get your drink and wait for your name to be called. The burgers were juicy and the fries were not greasy. I didn't get a chance to look at the menu extensively, but they seemed to have a variety. They also offered homemade potato chips. There is a very large area for kids to play. I believe kids need to bring their own toys to play tho. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2018