“Value and awesome staff”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North
Ranked #154 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 4 July 2011

I go to San Antonio regularly and no hotel offer such a great price Plus great staff

• Stayed: June 2011

Reviewed 17 June 2011

We were very impressed with the hotel our room and our stay. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful along with housekeeping being just as outstanding. Who needs to go any where else when you have everything at Microhotel.................thanks again we will be back! !!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
DebraGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for sharing your most recent visit to the Microtel Inn & Suites Airport North- San Antonio. I am pleased to know our staff was engaged and delivered great service!We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 210-404-1900.

Reviewed 7 May 2011

As a heavy business traveler, I rely on hotels for a number or reasons: comfort, professional services, and quality. This Microtel far exceeded all three of these aspects. From the moment I checked in, I received impeccable customer service. The room I recieved was very spacious, and provided a very comfortable setting for which I could both relax and do some work. Finally, I found the location to be very convenient for all of my meetings throughout San Antonio. I will definitely recommend this hotel to other colleagues and friends of mine that travel to San Antonio, on either business or pleasure.

Charles Whittaker
Executive Managing Director
Frank Crystal & Co.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CharlesSanFrancisco

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your most recent visit with us. I am pleased to know we are able to leave an impression on a heavy business traveler like yourself. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for staying with us, we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Microtel is located near the airport, food areas, Malls and HEB, of course. Rooms were clean, breakfast is included 'til 9:30am (that save you money). Best of all, they count with excellent staff service and treatment, they all treat you with friendliness.

Room Tip: Suites have kitchenettes and breakfast is included
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eira_medina
DebraGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your experience with our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience, please contact me if I can be of assistance to you directly at 210-404-1900.

Reviewed 22 March 2011

I was in San Antonio for business and found this hotel to be perfect for all my needs. I had free internet, spotless room and excellent service from the hotel staff. Breakfast was even included and they had waffles. My experience was exceptional and I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank iluvaustintx
Travellers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Days Inn Suites San Antonio North/Stone Oak
Holiday Inn Express San Antonio Airport North
Holiday Inn Express San Antonio ...
#175 of 358 in San Antonio
Comfort Suites Airport North
Comfort Suites Airport North
#237 of 358 in San Antonio
Far West Side
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by Seaworld
Comfort Suites San Antonio North - Stone Oak

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North

Address: 15314 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78232-3720
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #154 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: $85 - $117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North 2.5*
Microtel Inn & Suites Airport North, a member of the Wyndham Hotel Group offers the best price/value hotel selection in the San Antonio Airport Area. Located on the 281 corridor between Loop 410 and Loop 1604. We feature newly renovated guestrooms, FREE Hot Continental breakfast, FREE local & long distance phone calls, access to a local fitness health club, and FREE WIFI. With our parklike setting, relaxing outdoor swimming pool, newly renovated comfortable guestrooms, "Dream Well Bedding" and our central location, this charming hotel welcomes you on your next stay! Whether you are traveling for business or visiting the numerous, popular San Antonio tourist attractions, choose the Microtel Inn & Suites Airport North. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn & Suites Airport North Hotel San Antonio