“Sake Cafe”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Great place for lunch and sushi. Wide variety of sushi; but we enjoyed the lunch specials. The shrimp tempura luncheon special was very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

I made a visit to my family in San Antonio, my friend recommended me to try this awesome place because he know I love sushi, and he was totally right about this place....they made me some beautiful decoration of rolls and sashimi which were fresh and so tasty fishes, some kitchen dishes were delicate. The server had me a wonderful service, the place is great and clean with some paintings on wall, I can't wait to make another visit to San Antonio and of course I miss this place so bad

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Everything we ordered was delicious! We will definitely come back!! We found this place by accident! Worth to try it! Sushi was amazing, beef yakisoba perfect!! Enjoyed box lunch as well!

Reviewed 17 June 2015

It is not a fancy or trendy place by any means but the sushi is amazing. The sushi chefs really know what they are doing. We took our kids here for dinner so we got them an order of udon noodles and one order was more than enough for two. Prices are great and staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

I tried it because it's on the way where I go.
It was really good choice.

I ordered; rainbow roll
konomi roll
Salmon/ yellowtail sashimi
Beef Yakisoba

1. Really fast order.
Sushi-man is ready to do, order then just few minutes later you can have it.

2. Fresh!!!
It's very important!!! It was fresh.
Really good size of sashimi and fresh, we ordered it again.

3. Price is little cheaper than nearby sushi restaurants.

If you need to chose sushi**shi, sushi **press or sake cafe, i recommend Sake cafe you will not regret it.

Definitely I will be back with family and/or friends again and again.