“Great atmosphere and service”
Review of Cafe Ole

Cafe Ole
Ranked #1,001 of 4,983 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Located at the heart of the San Antonio Riverwalk, this is the place to come to satisfy your cravings for delicious Mexican cuisine. We are the home of the Ultimate Fajita and the 60 oz Margarita. We boast a perfect festive atmosphere! Come Enjoy our quaint indoor area or our adjoining patio overlooking one of San Antonio's jewels, our beautiful river.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped here for lunch. It was clean, the food was ok, and the service was very good. Great people watching location.

Jean P, Sales & Marketing Manager at Cafe Ole, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Tim T,

Thank your for your review and feedback of Cafe Ole. I am happy to hear that you had great service and enjoyed the views.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

in the heart of the river walk - this is a decent mexican restaurant. has the usual offerings on the menu. service is good. really enjoy sitting outside on their porch or along the river walk. food is nothing special - not bad, not over the top good. certainly edible. they do mix a pretty good drink

Hi Jon S.

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you received good service and enjoyed the cocktails on the patio overlooking the San Antonio River Walk. Next time, be sure to try our 60 oz. Margarita!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hungry? Ordered some food. It was kinda bland and under cooked. Expected more. Bar area looked fun and the service was good.

Jean P, Sales & Marketing Manager at Cafe Ole, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I am glad that the service was good. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations on the food.
I appreciate you letting us know and I will pass your comments along to the Kitchen Manager.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food pretty good and service was timely. It was cold and rainy so was we didn't experience the outside dining. Definitely over priced but then it is Riverwalk so that was expected. FYI in case the roaming musicians stroll by your table offering to sing it's at a cost, tourism remember. I rated it a based on service and food quality. I can check dinner at Riverwalk off bucket list.

Jean P, Sales & Marketing Manager at Cafe Ole, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank your for your feedback about your experience at our restaurant. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and service was timely. We hope you will come back to visit us again and get the chance to dine on the rivers edge or terrace overlooking the San Antonio River Walk.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere right on riverwalk. Usually get high end margaritas but ordered 60 oz house margarita. Was surprisingly good. Food was good not great. Would come back for location and margarita.

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful location, right on the river walk. We are known for our
60 oz Margaritas so I am glad that you enjoyed it! I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon and give us a chance to earn a five star review from you.