“Happy hour”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The happy hour here is pretty good. Friendly bartenders pour good drinks and apps are 1/2 priced and very good. Not to noisy until after 6:30 when place starts filling up. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great! I had veal parmigiano which is not on the menu, which Carrabba's never fails to prepare when requested.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We've enjoyed Carrabba's locations in many cities, and this was no exception. Although rather crowded, the online wait list feature kept our wait to about 5 minutes, and we had a small but comfortable table. Except for a very loud young woman too happily enjoying her drinks at the nearby bar, it was a pleasant enough atmosphere.
As always, the food was very good, fresh and well prepared. The service was the usual Carrabba's standard, which is exceptional.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We have been here quite a few times but I have finally had a chance to write a review. Our experiences have been varied over the past few years but on average it has been a good experience. Here is yesterday night's experience.

First off, the service was great. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have a server who is attentive and pleasant. This was a huge plus for that experience. Our server was happy and competent as well as very attentive to our needs.

We ordered a newer appetizer (Caprese Salad with fresh Burrata). It was quite tasty but we felt it lacked structure and certainly could have used some toasted bread to spread the burrata and tomatoes on. Still tasted great.

Entrees were good too. My wife ordered our all-time favorite, Chicken Bryan and she loved it. I ordered a new menu item the Spicy Sicilian Steak. It was a 12oz Ribeye with a spicy butter on top. First of all, my steak was a sirloin, not even close to a ribeye. I believe the cook thought it was a ribeye because he/she cooked it like a ribeye which meant it was dry and tough. The steak was not hot either and the cold spicy butter was just sitting on top. I had to spread it with a knife and it slowly melted that way. Not a bad flavor, just the wrong cut causing the dish to turn out badly.

The rest of the experience was wonderful and we will go back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Received gift card so we took a chance...and scored huge! We shared a salad and a sausage & lentil soup. Salad good, the soup was fantastic, seasoned perfectly, didn't require adding salt or pepper, excellent starter. We also shared a very tasty Blackberry Sangria. My wife tried the Salmon Cetriolini & I ordered the Tuscan Grilled Sirloin, both wonderfully flavored and just the right portion, if you don't make pigs of yourselves stuffing yourselves first with their warm bread and olive oil w/herbs. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive, wonderfully representative of our new favorite restaurant.