“Perfect night out”

Good for: View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast San Antonio
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I decided to treat My family from out of town for a night to wine and dine at the vineyards. Everything was perfect! My in laws were speechless! I highly recomend this place to anyone!!

Reviewed 2 November 2011

I took my wife to the vineyards on Sunday for her birthday, we had not been in there while . I really like what they did with the outside. For dinner , wine , and service outstanding , you guys just keep getting better .
Thankyou so much
Mary75

1  Thank Tommy198765
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Went to celebrate my birthday Had the lobster bisque which was a specialty recommended that night. It was awful!!! The toast that came with it was burnt. Not a little. But black on the side facing down on the plate. Who let this go out like this? And it happened again when the stuffed crab came out. For the prices it was awful. And I was considering this place for my son's wedding reception. Not going to happen! Sorry but I would not recommend this place to anyone. Especially when you go out of your way to get all the way out to it. Had to ask for my silveware and it did not arrive until I asked again when I got my food. Service was poor.

2  Thank CynthiaMcDonald
Reviewed 1 October 2011

The Vineyards Restaurant is a great place to dine out. The food is prepared to perfection, the service is on point, and the ambiance is very romantic. The prices are great for the large portions your served. this is the perfect place for a date you want to impress.

Reviewed 1 October 2011

My wife and I tried this place on a whim last night, and we were blown away. Great food and wine, beautiful gardens, and the price is hard to beat.

1  Thank Ddigg