“Diamond in the rough”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 2 September 2015

When you pull in to the Goro's parking lot area, part of you might have doubts. You walk in, not fancy at all.
What they've saved on decorating they have made up for with the quality of their food.
The sushi list is big- and hard to choose from.....they're all good! First place I've had a sushi roll with fried oyster in the middle (one of my favorites). They have a good selection of Chinese and Korean hot entrees as well.
It is worth your while!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Excellent food and service, the manager came to introduce himself and that added a touch of class and care.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Love the food, menu options, service and atmosphere. One of my favorite sushi spots in San Antonio. Friday/Saturday nights can be pretty crowded so best to go early.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Been to Goros on countless occasions never had an issue that raised any flags. However, this visit was terrible. The waiter couldn't understand me nor could we him. When we received our drinks I had a Roach floating in it. We spoke to the manager all he was going to do was get me another drink. Needless to say we did not eat and left. Where there is one there are thousands more. Beware!

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Have heard about Goro's from others so we stopped in to check it out. The atmosphere was ok. I was disappointed with the drink selection and the soup that came with our sushi wasn't very good. The UT roll was one of my first choices but when it arrived with way to much cream cheese I had to drown it with soy sauce. The nigiri salmon and tuna were very good. Salmon was very tasty and the tuna was perfect.